Big promotion: All products - 10% off new customers.
Cardboard Kraft Candle Gift Box Packaging printing technology can be simply divided into traditional printing and digital printing. Traditional printing is usually divided into printing plates. Cardboard Kraft Candle Gift Box Packaging printing technology types mainly include lithography, letterpress printing, gravure printing, and screen printing. Digital printing is a product of computer technology development in the 20th century. It mainly refers to Image copy technology, computer-to-plate. Digital printing and direct printing without plates.
The lithographic printing plate is flat and uses the principle of water and oil immiscibility to achieve printing. The printing plate is divided into a lipophilic and hydrophobic graphic portion and a hydrophilic and oleophobic blank portion. In this way, the graphic portion absorbs the ink, and the blank portion does not adsorb the ink. Copy and transfer of graphics and text are completed by the imprint machine. Lithographic printing is indirect printing. The graphics on the printing plate are first transferred to a cylinder, and then the graphics and text are transferred to the printing material by the inked blanket cylinder. Rolling has good hydrophobic and lipophilic properties, which can fully transfer the ink and limit the transfer of moisture. In addition, the blanket cylinder is elastic and can withstand large printing pressure to ensure the correct transfer and transfer of graphics. Lithographic printing can be multi-colored and colorful. The printing format is large, the color of the finished product is saturated, noise and smear are smooth. In this respect, it is better than other printing methods. Lithography occupies the largest market in various types of printing in China. Offset printing that designers often contact is Lithography occupies a dominant position in the printing industry.
The printed part of letterpress printing is higher than the blank part, and when all printed parts are printed on the same plane, the printed part is covered with ink. Because the blank part is lower than the printed part, the ink cannot be adhered. The printing plate is contacted, and a certain pressure is applied, so that the printing portion of the printing plate is transferred to the paper to obtain a printed product. Since the blank portion is concave, the blank portion of the printed matter is slightly protruding when pressurized to form a printed product. The surface has inconspicuous unevenness.
The printing plate of gravure printing is lower than the blank part, and the degree of depression varies with the level of the graphic. The darker the graphic level, the deeper the depth, and the blank part is on the same plane. When printing, After the ink is applied on the entire layout, the ink on the flat surface (ie, the blank part) is scraped off with an ink scraping machine to keep the ink only on the printing plate with a low concave surface, and then a substrate with strong ink absorption is placed on the surface to apply Under high pressure, the ink on the printing portion of the layout is transferred to the substrate, thereby obtaining printed matter. Because the depth of the depression of the printing portion on the layout is different, the amount of ink in the printing portion is different, and the thickness of the ink layer on the printed product It is also inconsistent. The part with more ink appears to have a lighter color than the part with less dense ink. Therefore, the picture and text appear to have different tone levels. The main feature of gravure printing is that the picture and text are added with a 45 degree screen.
Screen printing originated in China. It has a history of more than 2,000 years. Screen printing belongs to stencil printing. Simply put, the name of screen printing is derived from screen printing plates. The material department of screen printing plates is very simple. The printing principle is: the screen holes on the printing plate are as follows: The through holes, instead of the screen holes in the graphic part, are blocked. During printing, the ink is transferred to the substrate through the mesh of the graphic part through the squeezing of the blade to form the same graphic as the original.
Screen printing equipment is simple, easy to operate, easy to print and plate, low in cost, and highly adaptable. The substrate can be a hard object, a soft object, a flat surface, a curved spherical surface, or an uneven surface. It can be used for monochrome printing, and can also use a wide range of inks and coatings for color registration and screen printing. Due to the simple screen materials, basically how large the printing plate is, the printing area can be reached. This is not possible with other printing technologies. Than.
Digital printing is generally defined as the process of printing documents directly from a computer or output device with ink, toner or other dyes. Due to technological updates, a complete all-digital printing system has replaced many traditional manual printing methods. Before starting to apply digital printing, we need to understand its main features:
1. Quality factors Toner is used in digital printing, and the printed products show bright colors, but are not suitable for long-term storage. Therefore, for high-quality prints, traditional printing such as offset printing is still our first choice.
2. Fast delivery Because digital printing is not required for drying or manual work, digital printing is usually delivered quickly. For short-run or printed products that require fast delivery, digital printing has obvious advantages compared to offset printing.
3. Printing proofing This is one of the most practical and popular jobs in digital printing. It should be reminded that digital prints are brighter and more vivid in color reproduction. However, large-scale field colors will not be uniformly represented.
4. Increasing costs When the number of paper-based prints reaches hundreds or even thousands, the cost of digital printing will be very high. Before using digital printing to output prints, you must make a cost budget. Continuously decreasing, the number is in the printing market of 300 pieces or more, and digital printing has no obvious price advantage.
5. Printing size The digital printing size of paper-based printing products is usually limited to A3 format. Of course, if inkjet printing products are used for interior decoration or outdoor operations, the size can be doubled or the glue can be used to achieve the actual requirements.
6. Personalized operation The personalized characteristics of digital printing allow infinite extension of creative design, and it is easy to change the design and produce different batches of printed products without causing an increase in printing costs.