In the packaging box printing, die-cutting process is very important. Efficient and high-quality die-cutting process can effectively improve the quality and quality of packaging. However, in the color box printing die-cutting process, there are often paste plate and bulk plate. What should we do? How to solve such a problem?
First of all, let's look at the causes of the problem of die-cutting "paste": die-cutting "paste" refers to the adhesion of paper on the die-cutting plate. There are several reasons for this failure. The density or hardness of the sponge adhesive strip pasted around the die-cutting knife is too small, and the resilience is insufficient; the cutting edge of the die-cutting knife is not sharp, and the paper is too thick, which causes the knife sticking when clamping or die-cutting.
In this case, the color box printing manufacturer suggests to select sponge strips with different hardness or replace the die cutter according to the distribution of the die cutter.
Secondly, die-cutting "loose plate" problem, die-cutting "loose plate" is mainly related to the plate making process and sponge rubber strip. If the shape of the movable parts is complex or there are many arranged movable parts, and the connecting points on the die-cutting plate are small and few, it is easy to cause die-cutting time scattering.
The color box printing manufacturer thinks it is appropriate to increase the number of connecting points on the die-cutting plate. When making the die-cutting plate, try to keep the length direction of the printed matter consistent with the paper feeding direction.
In order to better ensure the quality of color box printing, the following problems should be paid attention to in printing:
1. Don't confuse spot color with four colors. Some people do more spot colors. They often regard the four colors with the same color as spot color. The printing cost of spot color is more than twice that of ordinary color
2. The use of gray-scale image is not flexible enough. It is clear that a gray-scale image can solve the problem, but it is necessary to make four-color EPS image, TIF image, and even four-color JPG format image
3. There are some small places to look carefully! There's a little gradient in some places. Don't make it a flat net
4. Good documents can't be put everywhere. They should be sorted out
5. The top and bottom order of layers and elements is easy to get confused, resulting in some small words running under the picture or background color, but not out.